Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union was established in 1956. It was founded by school employees and operated out of a cigar box on the top floor of the old Tivy High School building in Kerrville, now the KISD administration building. Since that time the surrounding Hill Country school districts have joined our field of membership. Today we enjoy serving over 2000 members.
NOT FOR PROFIT — NOT FOR CHARITY — BUT FOR SERVICE
Our Office Phone: 830-896-3977 888-898-8078 toll free
Fax: 830-257-1298 Phone Bank 855-872-6047
Debit Card Lost/Stolen 800-528-2273
Debit Card Pin Change 877-267-6914
Dispute Debit Card Items 800-808-6402
Credit Card Lost/Stolen 800-442-4757
Credit Card Customer Service 24/7 800-622-7747
Credit Card Activation 866-883-8472
|2017 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE|
|Fri & Mon December 23 & 26||2016 Christmas|
|Monday, Jan 2||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 16||Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Monday, February 20||President’s Day|
|Friday, April 14||Good Friday|
|Monday, May 29||Memorial Day|
|Tuesday, July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 4||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 9||Columbus Day|
|Friday, November 10||Veterans Day|
|Thurs & Fri, November 23 & 24||Thanksgiving|
|Fri & Mon December 22 & 25||Christmas|
|Monday, Jan 1, 2018||New Year’s Day|
FINANCIALS ARE POSTED MONTHLY IN THE MAIN OFFICE LOBBY; OUR MOST RECENT AUDIT WAS POSITIVE; CREDIT UNION BY-LAWS ARE AVAILABLE. CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION MANAGER IF YOU DESIRE TO REVIEW ANY OF THESE.
Fields of Membership
The following employees/groups are eligible to join our credit union:
- Kerrville ISD
- Ingram ISD
- Bandera ISD
- Hunt ISD
- Medina ISD
- Hill Country Retired Teachers Association
- Notre Dame Catholic School
- Harper ISD
- Center Point ISD
- Comfort ISD
- Fredericksburg ISD
- Schreiner University
- Grace Christian School
- Bandera County TX Retired Teachers Asso.
- Doss Consolidated School
Parents and children of our members are also eligible to join.
Alamo Area of Credit Unions, National Credit Union Administration (NCUA),
Southwest Educators Credit Union Association, Cornerstone Credit Union League
A member-owned financial institution committed to quality service and sound financial management. We believe in the philosophy of “People helping people.”
Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making a positive difference in the financial lives of our members which we serve. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is organized as a financial cooperative to enrich our member’s lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to excellence in member service and product offerings.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union’s employees are one of the most important resources in this organization. They will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Within Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union, we will communicate openly and honestly with each other, and our members.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union employees will act professionally with each other and with our members at all times.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union will constantly strive to strike a balance between the needs of the individual member, membership, and our employees.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is not for profit, not for charity, but for service.
Texhillco: “Where people are worth more than Money”