Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union was established in 1956. It was founded by school employees and operated out of a cigar box on the top floor of the old Tivy High School building in Kerrville, now the KISD administration building. Since that time the surrounding Hill Country school districts have joined our field of membership. Today we enjoy serving over 2000 members.
NOT FOR PROFIT — NOT FOR CHARITY — BUT FOR SERVICE
Our Office Phone: 830-896-3977 888-898-8078 toll free
Fax: 830-257-1298 Phone Bank 855-872-6047
- Debit Card Lost or Stolen: 833-933-1681
- Debit Card Lost or Stolen intl: 812-647-9794
- Debit Card Dispute: 866-279-1399
- Debit Call Center/Support: 501-246-8497
- Debit Call Center/Support intl: 866-207-9154
- Debit Card Activation or Pin Change: 833-681-3490
- Credit Card Lost/Stolen: 833-541-0777
- Credit Card Customer Service: 833-541-0763
- Credit Card Activation: 833-541-0770
- Credit Card Fraud: 855-961-1602
- Credit Card Dispute: 800-600-5249
- Credit Card Website eZCard: 866-604-0380 ezcardinfo.com
PRESIDENT – CHRIS STEVENSON, VP – BETH REIRDON, SECRETARY – DAWN FOSTER-WOOD, TREASURER – DONNA JENSCHKE, MEMBERS – JULIE FIEDLER, CHARLIE ORR, & DR. BRENT RINGO
SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
CHAIR – BRUCE FAUST, MEMBERS – ANNA JONES & STEVE SCHWARZ
2023 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Monday, January 2 New Year’s Day 2023 (observed)
Monday, January 16 Martin Luther King Day 2023
Monday, February 20 Presidents Day 2023
Monday, May 29 Memorial Day 2023
Monday, June 19 Juneteenth 2023
Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day 2023
Monday, September 4 Labor Day 2023
Monday, October 9 Columbus Day 2023
Friday, November 10 Veterans Day 2023 (observed)
Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving 2023
Friday, November 24 Thanksgiving 2023
Monday, December 25 Christmas Day 2023
2024 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day 2024
Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Day 2024
Monday, February 19 Presidents Day 2024
Friday, March 29 Good Friday 2024
Monday, April 8 Eclipse (Possibly Tuesday, April 9)
Monday, May 27 Memorial Day 2024
Wednesday, June 19 Juneteenth 2024
Thursday, July 4 Independence Day 2024
Monday, September 2 Labor Day 2024
Monday, October 14 Columbus Day 2024
Monday, November 11 Veterans Day 2024
Thursday, November 28 Thanksgiving 2024
Friday, November 29 Thanksgiving 2024
Tuesday, December 24 Christmas Eve 2024
Wednesday, December 25 Christmas Day 2024
Wednesday, January 1 New Year’s Day 2025
FINANCIALS ARE POSTED MONTHLY IN THE MAIN OFFICE LOBBY; OUR MOST RECENT AUDIT WAS POSITIVE; CREDIT UNION BY-LAWS ARE AVAILABLE. CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION MANAGER IF YOU DESIRE TO REVIEW ANY OF THESE.
Fields of Membership
The following employees/groups are eligible to join our credit union:
- Kerrville ISD
- Ingram ISD
- Bandera ISD
- Hunt ISD
- Medina ISD
- Hill Country Retired Teachers Association
- Notre Dame Catholic School
- Harper ISD
- Center Point ISD
- Comfort ISD
- Fredericksburg ISD
- Schreiner University
- Grace Academy
- Bandera County TX Retired Teachers Asso.
- Doss Consolidated School
Parents and children of our members are also eligible to join.
Alamo Area of Credit Unions, National Credit Union Administration (NCUA),
Southwest Educators Credit Union Association, Cornerstone Credit Union League
A member-owned financial institution committed to quality service and sound financial management. We believe in the philosophy of “People helping people.”
Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making a positive difference in the financial lives of our members which we serve. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is organized as a financial cooperative to enrich our member’s lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to excellence in member service and product offerings.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union’s employees are one of the most important resources in this organization. They will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Within Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union, we will communicate openly and honestly with each other, and our members.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union employees will act professionally with each other and with our members at all times.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union will constantly strive to strike a balance between the needs of the individual member, membership, and our employees.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is not for profit, not for charity, but for service.
Texhillco: “Where people are worth more than Money”