This Credit Union is a mutual help organization, charted and supervised by the National Credit Union Administration of Washington D.C., with a regional office in Austin, Texas. Membership is comprised of employees, spouses and family members of: Kerrville ISD, Ingram ISD, Bandera ISD, Hunt ISD, Medina ISD, Hill Country Retired Teachers Association, Notre Dame Catholic School, Harper ISD, Center Point ISD, Comfort ISD, Fredericksburg ISD, Schreiner University, Grace Christian School, Bandera County TX Retired Teachers Association, Doss Consolidated School. Parents, Grandparents, siblings, and children of our members are also eligible to join.
The Credit Union is owned and operated by its members; it serves members only. Simple and fast loan procedures are available to put cash in your hands when you need it. Savings are federally insured up to at least $250,000 per account. Saving and borrowing the “credit union way” is made attractive through the use of payroll deduction, direct deposit, and electronic means. Come by or call and inquire about our free checking accounts, savings accounts, interest rates, and loans. You will be pleased that you did!
$15 will get you started. $5 is a new account fee and $10 is your minimum balance (par value, your stock investment/ownership in the credit union). Every member is an owner with equal ownership and vote. Office location: 1018 Sidney Baker, Kerrville, TX one-half block south of Antler Stadium. You will be required to provide a Social Security Card and an unexpired Drivers License in accordance with the following policies:
MEMBERSHIP BOOKLET Includes: Privacy Notice, Funds Availability, Truth-in-Savings, Electronic Funds Transfer
Mission A member-owned financial institution committed to quality service and sound financial management. We believe in the philosophy of “People helping people.”
Vision Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making a positive difference in the financial lives of our members which we serve. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is organized as a financial cooperative to enrich our member’s lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to excellence in member service and product offerings.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union’s employees are one of the most important resources in this organization. They will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Within Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union, we will communicate openly and honestly with each other, and our members.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union employees will act professionally with each other and with our members at all times.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union will constantly strive to strike a balance between the needs of the individual member, membership, and our employees.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is not for profit, not for charity, but for service.
Motto Texhillco: “Where people are worth more than Money”