Skip Pay Program
GO TO ITSME247 HOME BANKING ON YOUR CELL OR COMPUTER, CLICK ON THE “SP” ON QUALIFIED LOANS, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, DONE!
Skips will be limited to twice per year per loan; Member must be in good standing;
limit of 5 skips per the life of the loan. Eligibility will include: not being outside the
grace period at the time of the request; no delinquent history greater than 30 days in
the past 12 months on any loan. $25 non-refundable fee will be charged for each loan you wish to skip.
SERVICES and BENEFITS for you and your family
Free checking (with positive balance)
Overdraft protection tied to your other accounts here at Texhillco
- Platinum MasterCard Credit Card
- MasterCard Debit Card
ACH automatic payment for phone, cable, mortgage payments, etc.
Call our tellers to Order checks
Free temporary checks when opening your checking account
Monthly checking statements
- E-Statements and E-statement from your Cell or Computer
Credit Life and Credit Disability for your loans
GAP and Mechanical coverage for vehicle loans
Free check cashing (limitations apply)
Share Savings (regular savings account)
Quarterly savings & loan statements
Savings insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
Free Notary Service
Free Confidential Financial Counseling by GreenPath
Annual Membership meeting–YOU are the member/owner
Tele-Serve account access by phone (real time)
Free Cell Phone Apps for mobile banking
Free Mobile Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
Newsletters, by mail and on our web site
Open End Lending, line of credit
Loan application from your cell app or our website
- Upload documents from our website
- Debit Card Lost or Stolen: 833-933-1681
- Debit Card Lost or Stolen intl: 812-647-9794
- Debit Card Dispute: 866-279-1399
- Debit Call Center/Support: 501-246-8497
- Debit Call Center/Support intl: 866-207-9154
- Debit Card Activation or Pin Change: 833-681-3490
- Credit Card Lost/Stolen: 833-541-0777
- Credit Card Customer Service: 833-541-0763
- Credit Card Activation: 833-541-0770
- Credit Card Fraud: 855-961-1602
- Credit Card Dispute: 800-600-5249
- Credit Card Website eZCard: 866-604-0380 ezcardinfo.com
A member-owned financial institution committed to quality service and sound financial management. We believe in the philosophy of “People helping people.”
Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making a positive difference in the financial lives of our members which we serve. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is organized as a financial cooperative to enrich our member’s lives.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to excellence in member service and product offerings.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union’s employees are one of the most important resources in this organization. They will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Within Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union, we will communicate openly and honestly with each other, and our members.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union employees will act professionally with each other and with our members at all times.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union will constantly strive to strike a balance between the needs of the individual member, membership, and our employees.
- Texhillco School Employees Federal Credit Union is not for profit, not for charity, but for service.
Texhillco: “Where people are worth more than Money”